Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My "Husband Tag" haha


Here it goes.. this is my third post ever. Technically my fourth because the first two were just me going off about how annoyed I was that blogger was so confusing. Now it doesn't really matter to me because I never get on, as you can see. When I do, I really enjoy reading everyones posts. I love to read about my neices and nephews. I could never complain about being the youngest cause I have 13, almost 14, great reasons to enjoy it. They are like my children, just I have the advantage of loving them and then sending them away for others. :)
So my awesome sister, Melissa, this past week started all my sisters on making posts called "Husband Tag." Im sure most know what this is because most everyone that is connected to me on blogger is my family. If not it is a bunch of questions asking how they met their husbands, first kiss, first one to say I love you.. La-Di-Da-Di-Da. Get the picture? So Melissa when I was talking to her recently mentioned that all my sisters filled out the "Husband Tag" form on blogger and encouraged me to go read it.
I think I commented on every one of their posts. I loved it.. like I said to Melissa it was if I was reading a chick flick. I got all choked up just as if I was really reading one. Now that Im through this Im thinking its silly Im posting this but oh well. Since filling out the "Husband Tag" isnt an option for me this what I resort to so that I can fit in. ;) I enjoyed reading them and I also hope my sisters all know that I ADORE THEM! They are the greatest!
I liked recognizing things that they pointed out.. the simplest thing such as, just being crazy about that person. Anywho. I tag everyone who hasn't filled out this survey to do it. Then let me know cause Im a "Chick Flick Fanatic."

7 comments:

Life for the Pillings said...

You are soooo funny! I got a good laugh this morning out of your picture that you put together. I think you husband is HOT!! Can I say that :0)? I'm glad that you went and read everyones posts. I enjoy talking to you Genny. You are such a great sister and my girls adore you! They love having you come over. I'm glad that you are going to come out this weekend with all of us.

Not that this has anything to do with anything, but as I was reading your post - You Know Who - pulled up and picked up one of our work trucks. Sigh . . . Should I go - - - GROSS as I was typing Alaina just totally pucked/spit up all down my arms and almost got my keyboard. . . I need to go clean up a mess. . . LOVE YA!

Perry's said...

I love ya. You are so great. You are so funny. I love your husband. He is so hot. you need to blog more. I get a good laugh every time you blog.

Wendie said...

You're so creative. It's alright if your husband is a cheerleader as long as he's your cheerleader. This post is awesome!

Rachel Chick said...

LOL! I can't stop laughing! LOL! You are so rad, Genny! LOL! I love your cheerleader husband too! H-O-T hot!

Kelly said...

Ali saw this picture and wanted to know if it that was someone that's name starts with a M and ends with a T. Haa haa. I think you have great criteria for your husband but you may be lax in the foot department. You don't really want to him to have sticks for feet do you??!!! We love you Genny whether or not you have a husband. (yet) :)

ClancyPants said...

K... I know you don't know me but I ADORE your sister, Rachel and I want to hook you up with my brother. He is all over all your musts except motocross. He's hot, and an AWESOME singer and he's 6'2" tall, blondish hair... so waddaya say!? Come visit Rachel at Christmas and we'll set you up on a blind date! :)

That is, unless you've got a boyfriend now that Rachel hasn't mentioned... if that's the case then nevermind all this silliness... but if not, what are you waiting for!!! ;)

Hee hee..... I know I'm a dork, but I can't help it. :)

ClancyPants said...

So... you should definitely come and visit Rachel on Sunday the 21st of this month. And then you should come to my ward and hear my brother sing. He's singing a solo and then you could meet him! LOL! Really. Come! You'd like eachother, I'm sure! tee hee!