Thursday, November 13, 2008

Early Thanksgiving Gratitude <3

I was just reading about how much everyone loves it when I blog so it got me all pumped to write another. Nothing too eventful and exciting going on but I just wanted to comment on my main thought that Ive had lately. Ive come to realize how easily I stress myself out. I am a very do it now kind of person. When I decide on something I get myself worked up if I cant accomplish it all now. School ending, selling my contract for my apartment.. those are things that I want to happen now. There are so many things to be stressed about and they all just keep piling up on each other. My best friend Tiffany told me the other day.. "We should be excited even about all the things that annoy us. These are the such exciting times in our lives." Seriously!! I love this thought! Its made all the difference in my life and has changed my outlook continuously.
Im full of early thanksgiving gratitude right now and I just wanted to share... Im thankful for all the stupid annoying things in life, that I choose to go to school this semester (even though Ive decided to not continue beyond this semester), Im so glad I choose to stay in Provo this fall (even though I'm frusterated with trying to sell my contract right now), for my excited clients who leave my chair and continue starring at themselves in the mirror, for missionaries who willingly give their LIVES to the lord for 2 WHOLE years, for the AMAZING talks from Oct conference that im studying in the ensign, for the blessing of the spirit always being available to us at anytime because of the scriptures, service (knowledge of this escape from ourselves, did that make sense?), SMILES!, for my incredible parents that have made me who I am (someone who is proud of who she is), for all my family (Im SO grateful for wise older siblings who are examples to me constantly) Im grateful for love in my life!!!
Im so gooshy. :) Im just in a good mood. I love taking the time to write down a few things that I'm truely grateful for. I dont think that we take enough time to realize those things and also I believe we dont take enough time to congradulate ourselves for becoming the amazing people we have become. There are so many things to constantly smile about in everything we do and see... I forget that way too much.
This is a small attempt to keep blogging. I keep looking for exciting things that happen in my life. Sorry Im just a boring single, childless individual. :) AND IM LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!



Picture update from my life lately...

Grateful for people who accept me for who I am. :) We know how to enjoy the elections in Provo. Jk. Haha. This is an Obama and McCain mask if you couldn’t tell.
Me and my best friend Tiffany on one of our double dates. We swear everything happens to us at the same time and we are some how interconnected.


Im so grateful for all my good close friends that I have here in Provo... Below is me and Saul at a BYU soccer game.


Me and my really good friend Dane getting new helmets for his bulletbike at Yamaha. We found these goggles. Christmas present.. ya? JK.



Still enjoying going on hot dates. :) This is my friend Nel on our date recently. We went to hook tinfoil dinners with a group of people. That is one of my favorite activities to do on a date.


Ive been bringing my razor scooter to school with me and riding it around in the halls. It saved my foot from the strain of walking. It also made for great entertainment cause most people that would ask to ride it would biff it. As shown below by my friend Wes.


5 comments:

Life for the Pillings said...

I love your post Genny and I love you!You have became such an amazing person. I enjoy talking to you and just being around you. Thanks for all the help you give to me all the time - are you really sure you want to move in with my crazy kiddies? J/K You are the best! Karlie and Madilyn were both excited to wake up and see that you were here. They love you tons! no but Seriously :0) (I'm laughing to myself) - No but seriouysly Great Post! :0)

Anonymous said...

You are so funny, it's always fun to hang out with you, you make me forget crazy troubles. I'm a blogger now, just so ya know, so you'll have to check out my blog.

Perry's said...

I love reading your blog. You are so much fun to be around. you are always putting a smile on every ones face. I love how out going and happy you are. you are so funny. I love you. I am changing my blog to private. So go write down your email so I can add you.

Wendie said...

I love the fun pictures and your tender, yet crazy spirit. You're the best!

Rachel Chick said...

You make me so happy! I'm so glad that you posted this! Thinking about you and hearing your happy "voice" makes me get all teary . . . I miss my family! :) Thanks for being such a wonderful person! I don't know what I would do without my sweet sisters and brothers! You really should post more, even if you don't have anything exciting to write about. Have you read my blog?! Just a lot of useless ramblings, but it helps me feel like those that aren't here with me are still taking part in my life. Write more Genny! Or at least call me more often. I miss you and I'm excited to see you next weekend! :)