Tuesday, November 25, 2008

SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :0) :D ;) =)

Lately Ive realized that life goes 100 times better when I just constantl remember to try to keep a smile on my face. Its so much fun and besides it makes you look so much more attractive. Sometimes when I dont I just looked zoned out and tired. It covers up tiredness too. There are so many reasons to SMILE! :)
For example that we always have reasons to smile. Im sitting in the UVU library by a window and this guy walking by is totally talking to himself. He looks a little crazy. Actually he looked a little upset. See we never know who is watching from windows up above. Best we choose to smile. hehe. Jk.
The best thing in the world for smiling is to realize the highlights of things that happened in our day. Even on sucky days theres so many!
One time my friend told me that he thinks im awesome cause Im always positive. I didnt really agree but thats what I strive to always be! :) :)
Thats my thought today!

3 comments:

Rachel Chick said...

LOL! You make me smile! :) I love those moments of seeing someone talk to themselves ---- even when sometimes it's me! That happens sometimes - suddenly realizing that you're talking to yourself. Funny! Thanks for the smile today!

Life for the Pillings said...

You are such a cute girl! You made me smile too! Keep posting I love reading your thoughts!

Wendie said...

Okay, Genny. This latest post is now over 2 months old. Time to write something new =).